Mar 27, 2015

Product review: cleansing oil by Amorepacific

I got to try the treatment cleansing oil by Amorepacfic. I'm a fan of their facial mist and now I'm a fan of this. It's for use on eyes and face. On the bottle it says it removes impurities, and I must day it absolutely does. I have blackheads on my nose and there aren't a lot of products out there that do what they say. This cleansing oil removed the congestion on my nose so effortlessly. To use this oil start with a dry face. Massage the oil into the skin, and around eyes. Once your face is saturated with  the oil, you can now rinse with water. It left my skin soft, clean, and all my makeup came off. I recommend this cleanser for anyone really. It will especially benefit people who want to cleanse, unclog, and soften their skin in a gentle way. 

1 comment: