Sep 27, 2014

Wedding makeup

Yesterday I had the pleasure to witness a dear friend's wedding! He has been my friend for years and watching him marry the love of his life, his best friend was truly a blessing. I was wearing a fit and flare white dress with black leather sides. The contrast made a bold statement so decided to go light on my makeup. I started off with a Dior primer. This time I substituted my usual CC cream for a G50 cream foundation from CoverFx. It's creamy but lightweight and has medium to full coverage. I absolutely love this foundation, it blends in perfectly and I needed a bit more for a night out. On my eyes I used a neutral palette from NYX. Finally I topped it all off with on of my favorite mascara's, "They're Real" by Benefit. I had a blast at the wedding!


No comments:

Post a Comment